It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Wolfe Family | Tarzan Hair

Happy Friday! Gosh, I love Friday! Its the end of the week, my husband gets off work an hour early, I usually have a fun shoot to look forward to (which I do tonight!!) and its the weekend! SO, Tarzan hair?? Yes, that was my name growing up. Tarzana to be exact. Now why would little mean kids call my that? Well, because my hair looked like something out of Tarzan! If any of you know my father, you know he got married with an afro, did I mention he is white?? So I was so graciously blessed with a whole heaping mess of frizzy curls that I had no idea what to do with. I think at one point I even had bangs....yes, pick up those jaws off the floor. When I was in high school my mother found something called YUKO. This is a Japanese hair straightening system that makes your mess of frizzy curls into silky straight locks! Long story short, I just had my 12th treatment in 7 years and Im seriously addicted. My mom and I battled traffic for a total of 7 1/2 hours yesterday, sat in a salon chair for another 4, but I have my silky straight hair again! WOO!!

On to the good stuff, the Wolfe Family! When Kristin emailed me and said they wanted to surprise their parents with a family photo shoot for their anniversary I was so excited! I have known Kristin since I was in Jr. High. She was on every club volleyball team I ever played on, which was every year from 7th-12th grade! We spent every summer together traveling to different cities and states playing volleyball! Needless to say, we had a ton of fun over the years! Her family is simply awesome. We had so much fun laughing and playing around in La Jolla! Here are a couple of my favorites from the day!!

























1 comment: