It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#1 Year | 7.10.10

I have been meaning to post this *one year anniversary* post but life got crazy. SO sorry its a week late babe!

One year ago, I jumped out of the kings size bed that I was sharing with my maid of honor and bridesmaid and ran into the other room of our suite where the rest of my sleeping bridesmaids lay screaming "WAKE UPPP, Im getting MARRIED today!!!" Im sure the 5:30 am wake up call was nothing but amazing to my lovely *brides blessings*. I then called my soon to be sister in law telling her to get her butt out of bed and get down to the bridal suite because we only have 12 hours to get ready! (HA!) The day quickly unfolded to be the most amazing day of my entire life. Seriously. I don't think I could pick a favorite moment:: when Kevin saw me and tears of joy ran down his face, when I peered over the balcony to see hundreds of our family and friends there to support us, saying "I DO" to the most amazing man on the planet, kissing my new husband, walking into my dream reception, listening to incredible speeches (shout out to my bro-in-law Cody: "girl of his dreams in designer jeans"), dancing with our favorite people on the planet... gosh, it was one amazing day. I still dream about it. My mother helped me put together my *DREAM* wedding and I feel so blessed!!

I woke on our one year anniversary in the same beautiful hotel, The Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa as a wife. We laid there thanking God for all he has blessed us with in our first year. We thanked Him for providing a job for my husband. We thanked Him for the beautiful house we bought and made a home. We thanked Him for allowing us the provisions for me to start my own business full time. We thanked Him for the sweet puppy we took into our family. We thanked him for all the good times that allowed us to rejoice and all the bad times that allowed us to grow together and grow in Him. We thanked Him for the amazing people He has brought into our life. If this was only the first year, then I can't wait for the rest...

To my love, my life, my hubs,

Thank you would just not be sufficient. I cannot believe you picked me. I know that I am the luckiest girl on the planet. Thank you for being the most hard working man on the earth and taking your husband responsibilities so seriously. Thank you for loving me on the days that I am so unlovable. Thank you for holding me when I cry and for doing your best to understand me. Thank you for putting a smile on my face when I am disappointed and lifting me up. Thank you for leading me in the Lord and teaching me so many things about Him. Thank you for leading our marriage down a godly path and approaching every obstacle with prayer and scripture. Thank you for being so incredibly humble. Lastly, thank you for picking me to be your wife. I am so honored and blessed to be behind such an incredible, loving and amazing man. I love you more every single day.

Photos by the a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Mark Brooke Photographers! Check out the full post of our wedding ----->here <----- Seriously, do it :]











We showed up to the Estancia on our anniversary and felt so blessed to find out the hotel would be comping our entire bill for the weekend! Are you kidding me?! We then got to our room and I walked in to the most amazing bouquet of my favorite flowers, dahlias. It was accompanied with champagne, a picinic and the most amazing letter that my husband has ever written me. WOW, and I get this guy for the rest of my life! He is so thoughtful. We spent the weekend by the pool, getting massages and eating the most amazing food. A big shout out to the Estancia and Erica Davis for making our anniversary so incredibly memorable!

My hubs rocks..
I made Kevin these paper heart pockets that held letters inside.
Wine imported from Paris...yum.

My love!


The presidential suite where we stayed! Fun times ;]
Breakfast was delivered to our balcony!
{point and shoot photos}

No comments:

Post a Comment