It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Callie + Andrew | Day After

Ants. If I had a dollar for every ant I just killed in my kitchen I would be a rich woman! Of course, for the last few months my husband and I have been convinced that we don't need professionals. We can just spray ourselves! Why pay someone to come spray the house when we are completely capable of pushing a little button on a bottle of poison. Yet every time they come back! That's it you little creepy crawlers, Terminix is on its way!

Callie and Andrew. What can I say but these two are an answer to prayer. There is something so awesome about sharing life with people who are in the same stage of life as you are. There is something so awesome about knowing you could call these people at any hour and know they would be willing to help. There is something so awesome about knowing that you can confide in them knowing they will pray for you and uplift you. Callie and Andrew are all these things and more. We feel so blessed to have amazing friends in our life. We decided to do a Day After shoot in down town San Deigo. Something a little different than their country wedding! We had tons of fun, as usual :] Here are a few of my favorites!









Not to brag, but Callie and I made this bouquet! Look out florists, I about to become a double threat!

WOW Callie. You are gorgeous!!




Sun flares. Some would say I'm obsessed. I accept that and confirm it!

Aren't they precious!


















3 comments: