It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christian+Sam | Engaged

Christian and Sam are like peanut butter and jelly. They just go together! I have known Christian for 4 years, we played volleyball together at Biola. We really connected when I started dating my husband who was from her home town of Grass Valley! This girl has a heart of gold. She is so genuine and loving that she could make anyone feel right at home! I met Sam for the first time at our shoot. I was with them for a mere two minutes before I knew that he was the macaroni to her cheese! Watching them interact made me all warm and fuzzy inside. They are truly in love! I was thrilled when Christian said we should shoot at her grandparents ranch in Grass Valley. Once I stopped jumping around in excitement I picked the phone back up and agreed! When I arrived all I saw was acres and acres of cow, horse, fences and grass! Yeehaw!!! I even sported some cowboy boots :] Thats enough talking....here are some of my favorites :]













































1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Kelsey, you have a great eye! I am sure Christian and Sam are happy, I'd be delighted.

    ReplyDelete