It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Grass Valley | Road Trip!

4- the amount of people in the truck
1- the amount of puppies in the truck
88- the gallons of gas we put in the truck
22- the hours we spent in the truck
18- the hours we were awake in GV
+ 2- the hours the puppy let us sleep
_______________________________________
A great sprint trip to the in-laws!


Are we crazy to drive to Grass Valley on a Friday after work only to come back on Sunday morning...probably!! But we did it and it was worth it! We hopped in the car with our good friends and our sweet puppy and made our trek up the 5! Traffic was ridiculous but we were in good company and the puppy slept the whole way! We arrived at 230am, finally hit the pillow at 3am just to be woken up by a well rested puppy at 6am...ouch! I know that I am not in college anymore when I get three hours of sleep and feel like a truck ran me over! I had a photo shoot that evening with the amazing Christian+Sam so we pretty much spent the day bbq'ing (elk burgers!) with my hubby's family, hanging out at their pond and relaxing. After my shoot we topped off the night with margaritas, great conversation and a bon fire. We finally felt refreshed on Sunday morning just to jump back in the car for another 10 hours! All to say, we treasure our trips to Grass Valley even when they are short and sweet! Here are a few photos of our puppy loving the acres of freedom at Smith Vineyard!



Easy ladies, he is taken :]
The loves of my life!!




Brothers :] Can you tell??


Boys will be boys!











All the dogs!
My boy and his toys!


Tazer's seat in the car. He is such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment