It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Jackson Family!

The Jackson family is so adorable, don't you agree? They just welcomed baby Truman to the family and even though he was pretty hungry during the shoot, he was still so precious! I had a blast chasing little Andrew around and hanging out with this fun family! Here are a few of my favorites, it was so hard to pick just a handful!
Andrew wasn't allowed to get dirty until the end of the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment