It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cakes by Tracy:: My Awesome Sis-n-Law

Sometimes I feel the need to brag about my family because, let's be real, my family rocks. In this case, my new family rocks! In my recent travels to see my in-laws we were able to celebrate my mother-n-law's birthday. Side note: for those of you who love wine check out Smith Vineyard in Grass Valley! They were recently featured in Sunset Magazine and have a beautiful tasting room in downtown Grass Valley that is worth a trip to see! Anyways, back to the point, my sister-in-law makes some pretty legit cakes! She was in charge of making the birthday cake for the big party. I was able to be a baker's assistant for the day and witness her building this awesome cake. I was so impressed! Not only was it so beautiful, but it was super yummy! Now this isn't a profession for her (yet :]) but I still wanted to show off!







No comments:

Post a Comment