It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Family Family Family!

Having a big family is so fun! Although my family is the all American family of four, we still have tons of extended family! A few months back I took Rachel's maternity photos! You can look back in the blog to find that post! She decided that her family needed an updated photo with the whole gang! We planned a shoot, and it happened to be on the one weekend it rained in SD! Rain?? What is that?? Anyway, the clouds parted and the sun came out about 5 minutes before we were to start! Talk about amazing timing! Here are some of the shots by this gorgeous tree!









No comments:

Post a Comment