It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Friday, October 30, 2009

So this is my best friend April. I have a few things to say about her. She is gorgeous. She is the MOST fun to be around. She can make me laugh anytime of the day. We decided one day when I didn't have work and she didn't have class to go and have some fun shooting! And after our attempt to climb over a barbed wire fence and a quick hike up a mountain we definitely had some fun :]





No comments:

Post a Comment