It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Monday, October 19, 2009

Kyle + Tracy:: One year-ish <3

This weekend I had a chance to greet fall in NorCal and spend the weekend with my boyfriend's amazing family. While I was there I had the pleasure of shooting one year-ish photos for his older brother and his awesome wife. They are SOO fun, and obviously easy to shoot :D We walked around the vineyard on a cloudy morning and got some great shots!!












Tracy has these amazing big blue eyes, I couldn't resist!!

The sun was rising above the trees in the early morning and turned the leaves of the vineyard such awesome colors!!



No comments:

Post a Comment