It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ellie & Family :: NorCal!


While spending some relaxing days in Grass Valley I was able to meet Ellie and her sweet family! They had seen my previous shoot that I did in Grass Valley and asked me to do some senior portraits along with a family shot! It was sooo great because they had this awesome little cabin that we got to shoot at and the fall colors were out strutting their stuff! The weather was super cooperative and we just beat the rain! Here is just a few shots from the day...

This is their adorable dog, running down the beautiful fall road!

No comments:

Post a Comment