It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wolfe Family Shoot | New Kitchen, New House!

Happy Wednesday! As many of you know, my husband and I bought our first home in January!! WOO! We love our little house...now. When we first moved in the house was, well, kinda in need of some TLC. Thanks a ton to my amazing father (aka electrician, plumber, contractor, window installer, demolition man, architect..ect) we were able to turn this house into a home! Are you ready to see photos of the final project???? Well you are going to have to wait :] That is next on my list!

For now, I leave you with a sneak peek of an amazing family, the Wolfes! You are going to wish you were in this family....



2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture Kels! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! This just about sums it up :) So excited to see the others...

    ReplyDelete