It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Monday, June 6, 2011

Cora+Calvin:: Red White and Blue!

Happy Monday! What a beautiful day! I am so excited today to post Cora and Calvin's fun red white and blue shoot! Let me just tell you about their mom Noelle! She is so adorable and brought all of these fun props for our shoot! I mean she had every detail taken care of. A little shout out to her for burning who knows how many calories chasing those cute kids around to get some cute smiles :] Armed with m&m's, bubble gum and water (Calvin's prize for smiling) we ended up with some really cute smiles! Check out some of my favorite shots!!
I wish they had this shirt in my size!! So cute!


Had to share this image, balloon popping the minute Cora gives it a hug! She took it like a champ :]














Bubble gum. m&m's. Nope, not for Calvin. Just give him some starbucks water!

No comments:

Post a Comment