It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Theresa + Thao | Married

Theresa + Thao are such an awesome, creative and fun couple! Their wedding was absolutely beautiful all the way down to the smallest detail. I think my favorite part was their logo was P^2 because they had the same last name!! I guess that is going to make "changing" Theresa's name easy! Lucky you Theresa, no DMV line! And let me tell you, these two know how to throw a party! Their guests partied way into the midnight hour and the festivities started at 9am! I had the pleasure of shooting with the Amazing and incredible Hello Studios and we had a blast :] Check out some of my favorite shots from the day...























No comments:

Post a Comment