It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jaclyn Senior Portraits!

Some people might think senior portraits are a "less fun" shoot compared to engagements or styled shoots... but I LOVE them! I absolutely love seeing these awesome teens moving into such an exciting and life changing time in their life! All of them have such bright futures and I love hearing their plans for their life!

Jaclyn's mom emailed me for senior portraits and I am so glad she did. Jaclyn is such a beautiful girl who made my job super easy :] She swears she hasn't modeled before but I still don't believe her! We had so much fun hanging out at the beach with her family taking some fun shots! Check out a few of my favorites from the day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment