It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Monday, April 5, 2010

Isabella:: 3 years

Isabella is turning three!! Yes, I know that I post a ton of photos of these cute little girls but I just can't help it! We decided to do a fairy shoot, complete with wings and a wand! There was a great field down the street from my house!! Isabella was SO full of character :] So many great faces, and so full of laughs! Here are just a few of my favorites from the day!











3 comments:

  1. Kels! I adore this shoot! You captured her JOY and its amazing! I love all of these photos! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey,
    Precious pics of Bella and Pres! I particularly love the one one with Bella, the streamers and the big sky, but they are all so beautiful. I am so glad Steph shared your blog with us. You did such a great job!
    --Danelle (Steph's best friend since 4th grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Love the wings and her expressions!

    ReplyDelete