It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kelsie + Jason:: Married!!

It has been raining in LA for sooo long!! Everytime the sun comes out the rain comes right back...and I LOVE it :] It also gives me an excuse to sit in my sweats and edit photos which is my favorite thing to do!
Which brings me to Kelsie and Jason! I had the please of shooting with Mark Brooke Photography at the Smogge Shop in LA (aka an amazing venue!) Here are just a few of my shots from that day!
























No comments:

Post a Comment