It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preslee Faith: 18 Months!!

I am such a sucker for photographing adorable babies!! This adorable little girl is my cousin's baby and she has an obsession with the pond and "agua" at my house so I thought I would capture some of her playing around!! (Just a reminder, click on the photos to enlarge to better quality!)this was her saying BURRR because the water was cold!




"hi!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment