It's Me!

My photo
Hey Everyone! Welcome to my TEMPORARY blog! The new blog is under construction and will be up shortly!! I love photography, my hubby and my puppy Tazer! I do fun family and lifestyle photography. I am also a trained ABA Therapist with much experience with children with Austism and other related disorders. So if you need some rockin' photos hit me up at Kelseylauren4@gmail.com! Enjoy :]

Monday, August 31, 2009

KP & Trav! Engagement

Kristen was my roommate my freshman year of college, not to mention my teammate all four years! She found the love of her life so we decided to capture it one day at the park and train station!






1 comment:

  1. hi kelsey! I met you the other day at windsor when you were shopping. I checked out your pictures and I just wanted to tell you that I think you are extremely talented and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete